20% discount for Organic Producer ConferenceCategory: Press Releases
19 December 2013
Breaking news: 20% discount on booking form prices available to English producers and others reliant on agriculture or agricultural products*
8th Organic Producers’ Conference. Intensive Sustainability or Sustainable Intensification - which way forward for organic farming? 22-23 January 2014, Aston University, Birmingham
To qualify, you will need to:
- Meet the eligibility criteria* (if in doubt, please ask)
- Complete and sign the trainee registration form (in INK), AND the ORC form
- Return both forms to Gillian Woodward with payment (or phone to make credit card payment and submit form to reach us within one week of payment)
- Sign the register on EVERY day attending the conference
- Complete the event evaluation form (to be provided at the conference).
* eligible participants includes producers and employees of producer groups, supply chain businesses, direct retailers, small consultancy businesses, but not multiple retailers, government departments, agencies or public bodies including universities. Participants must be living/working in England.
The discount does not apply to the conference dinner or non-participating guests where included as an optional extra.
For eligible participants only, the early bird discount deadline is extended to 8th January – please note that the ORC office is closed for credit card payments and other phone queries from 24th December to 1st January inclusive (and at weekends). We regret that on-line booking facilities are not available for discounted bookings. Potentially eligible participants who have already booked will be contacted by us directly.
Contact details: Organic Research Centre, Elm Farm, Hamstead Marshall, Newbury RG20 0HR Phone: 01488 658298 ext. 554, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on the conference page
This project has been supported through the Rural Development Programme for England, which is jointly funded by Defra and the European Union.
For the full article please click here.
Keywords: organic producer conference