10th Organic Producers' Conference
- Opening Plenary: A shared vision for future – bringing different traditions together
- Closing plenary: Making change happen globally – how can organic/agroecological approaches deliver?
Wednesday 27th January workshops
- Business tools and support for new entrants/converters
- Eyes on the prize: the long view on weed control and soil maintenance
- Forage production for improved animal performance
- Which soil test for my system?
- Food Sovereignty: Linking the global and local
- Succession and innovative land access schemes
- Finger on the Pulse
- Minerals: can they be too much of a good thing?
- Tackling the challenges of organic fruit and viticulture
- Agroecology and organic action plans – time for England to catch up?
Thursday 28th January workshops
- Can technology and very short supply chains transform local food availability
- More feed from our own resources
- Protected cropping in organic systems
- Homoeopathy at Welly Level - unrecognised success
- Making seed sovereignty happen in the UK
- Customer satisfaction. Ensuring consistent supply and quality of organic food
- Better soil management
- How to sequester more carbon on your holding
- Can tree planting on livestock farms lead to a net increase in productivity and profit?
- Farming for food quality